Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Beginning

Alrighty...
I really have no idea how to do this stuff so I'm just going to go for it.
I was actually given the idea to create a blog about my experience from the lovely lady, Krista, that was giving me an incredibly painful wax after I explained my crazy (and maybe even stupid) incentive to get waxed in a few unmentionable places. 

I suppose to give a little more insight, I have been recently dumped. Broken up with. Had my heart ripped out. Lost trust in all men (or maybe boys in this instance haha). But the point is that I've been left alone with some very painful memories and not much else going for me. I can divulge into 'Kyle details' at another time, but basically I want to just blog my recovery. I've already started and so I'll try to back track a little bit and then hopefully move forward and be able to look back at my accomplishment. I guess I'm not planning on any followers really. It's just a good way for me to document my life and growth and hopefully be able to look back at the memories I've created fondly. So that is it. I am going to try to figure out this whole blogging thing and maybe I'll have a little more creativity with it in a few days or so.
 So that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment