Friday, February 3, 2012

Last Night...

Oh man, I think 'Kyle' is catching up to me... 
Last night I went out with some girl friends and I was having a good time till all of a sudden I found myself in the closet of some girls room listening to voicemails that Kyle had left like months ago that I just hadn't deleted. That is when I realized the party was over for me but I think it had ended a little while before then haha
I was lonely and vulnerable since this new sort of fling kind of fell apart and basically it was just a huge reassurance as to why I love Kyle and miss him and ughhh... I had been doing sooo good up till then. I didn't text him which I must say is a plus for me, but I was also THAT girl at the party... I mean you know that one, the one crying in the bathroom, the one sitting with her headphones in listening to music as a group of people are doing drugs on the other side of the room. I am mortified truly. BUT! Life goes on and I guess it was about time losing him caught up to me, I had been evading it for long enough trying to pretend post break up things were something I could just go through the motions of, and I wouldn't have to do any real work and eventually it would just go away. 
So I am taking a break from alcohol now, probably a good idea since I clearly have lost control of the break up situation.
So that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment