Wow!
So in the past few days I realized how much of a life I do NOT have. My life currently consists of:
1. Watching parks and rec
2. Waiting for Brendan to text me so I can talk to someone for a little
3. Going to work for 3-4 hours at a time
4. Doing some homework
5. Waiting for someone to play a word on words with friends.
6. Oh yeah, I go to class too.
I guess when it's written out, it looks a little bit more demanding but I promise it's not.
I am just shocked and so curious at what other people do with their time! I have all this free empty time that I am so bored and I can't figure out what to do with myself. It makes so much sense why I have been in relationships now because what the hell am I supposed to do with all this free time! I'm just so confused at people that say they don't have 'time' for a relationship. No, you are lying, you have time, I know from experience. I also just need hobbies or something. I need to get some interests and then pursue them. I guess I've taken up all my 'friendship' time and 'interest' time and spent it all on 'boyfriend' time. Which I have to say, part of me thinks is totally fine. I mean, my boyfriends are always my good friends, Kyle being my absolute best friend. And then I LIKE having a boyfriend, I like putting so much effort into a really close relationship. It's not like I'm using all my time and energy into something I don't enjoy. Frankly, I don't really like having friends that much. I'd like to have them at times but for the most part, I really would rather be alone, or with one other person that knows me better than anyone else, probably better than myself. I mean does that sound so terrible?
Sorry, this has turned into a little bit of a rant. Point is, I'm trying to maintain a single status for a very long time but I need help filling in my time... I think I am going to start reading a lot again, to start me off. And then we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment